Through its ability to master new technologies, InnoBoost’s skills are concentrated around the following areas: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and security. In order to best manage the data cycle, from its generation to its consumption, we can rely on our strong partnership with IBM.
A Holistic Approach
Rapidly emerging new technologies such as artificial intelligence have been made possible by the availability and processing capabilities of large amounts of data. Over the past few years, InnoBoost’s founders and employees have developed a strong expertise in areas related to the data life cycle:
- Production, in particular through the IoT.
- High-speed processing allowing valorization, thanks to AI, analytics and quantum computing.
- Transfer, using the various options offered by software-defined networking (SDN).
- Storage, notably on IBM all flash arrays and backup libraries.
- Security, with cutting-edge technologies such as blockchain and quantum key distribution (QKD), or homomorphic encoding thanks to emerging libraries such as IBM’s HElib.
- Consumption, with the “private cloud” and “hybrid cloud” models and the resulting “multicloud” management needs, relying on IBM and Red Hat OpenShift technologies.
This expertise enables us to offer tailor-made solutions to our clients wishing to enter the digital world at full speed and benefit from it.